Upcoming Community Events (CEO Events highlighted in red.)
– On Friday, June 10th from 6:00pm-9:00pm at Almansor Court in Alhambra is the 2016 CEO Installation & Awards Dinner. Please refer to the attached PDF for more sponsorship and event information. Along with the formal installation of the 2016-2017 Board of Directors, the organization will be honoring Mr. Charlie Woo with the Lifetime Achievement Award, Mr. Ronald W. Wong as Citizen of the Year, World Journal 世界日報 as Community Partner of the Year, and Transtech Engineers, Inc. as Business Partner of the Year.
– On Saturday, June 11th from 5:00pm-9:00pm at the San Gabriel Hilton, the Chinese American Certified Public Accountants Association (CACPAA) celebrates their 2016 Annual Gala & Installation Banquet.
– On Monday, June 13th from 9:30am-3:30pm at Cal Poly Pomona’s Kellogg West Conference Center is “Greener Valleys 2016: Creating Jobs and Livable Communities in the Inland Empire & the San Gabriel Valley”. Please click on the link to register or for more information.
– On Friday, June 17th at 10:30am, the Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority invites CEO members to attend a Dedication Ceremony for the Nogales Street Grade Separation Project at 1015 Nogales Street in Rowland Heights. Please enter the parking lot via Gale Avenue.
– On Friday, June 17th from 11:30am-1:00pm at the Courtyard Marriott in Baldwin Park, the San Gabriel Valley Public Affairs Network presents a luncheon featuring the Financial Health of California presentation by State Controller Betty Yee. Please click on the link to register or for more information.
– On Friday, June 17th from 2:30pm-4:30pm at the LA Area Chamber of Commerce is the CAUSE 2016 Leadership Academy Kickoff event. Please click on the link to register or for more information.
– On Saturday, June 25th from 8:00am-2:00pm at the National Guard Armory in Azusa, Congresswoman Grace Napolitano and Congresswoman Judy Chu present the 5th Annual Veterans Forum. Please click on the link to register or for more information.
– On Sunday, July 10th from 5:30pm-8:30pm at Capital Seafood Restaurant in Monterey Park, the Chinese American Citizens Alliance – Los Angeles Lodge celebrates the “1957 Los Angeles Lodge Groundbreaking Anniversary” with a fundraising dinner. Tickets are $50 each and your contribution will benefit the community, youth programs, and activities of the CACA-LA Lodge. Please contact email@example.com for more information.